Many students all over the world need help in writing an essay and many students don’t even know how to write an essay. If you are one of those students who need help then custom essay paper is here to help you. Fist of all we need to know what is an essay?
What is an essay?
Essay is a piece of writing which is short and formal. There may be many reasons / purposes to write an essay that is why there should be an introductory paragraph in the beginning of essay.
Getting started on the essay:
Prior to start the essay you need to know three things:
- Understand what is being asked in your assigned essay.
- Think about the information you already have.
- Select which information you can use in your essay.
You can write a successful essay if you have a plan to do it. The key to write an effective essay is to break down the essay in simple and short steps.
Pre-writing for your essay:
After preparing your ideas for your essay you begin pre-writing for your essay. Here are few essential steps of pre-writing for your essay.
- Think carefully! What you are going to write? Ask questions from yourself.
- Write your answers of your questions.
- Collect facts related to your essay.
- Write down your own ideas
- Find out the most important point of your essay
- Organize the facts and ideas to develop your main idea
Building an outline for your essay:
It is like drawing a map of your essay paper. It does not mean that you have to draw something with your pen but it means that you should write the parts of your essay and few basic ideas for each part. Here are the basic part of an essay
- Introductory paragraph (Introduction of your essay)
- Supporting paragraphs (Body of your essay)
- Summary paragraph (Conclusion of your essay)
Writing a draft for your essay:
Now you need to write more about your topic in each part of the essay paper. Add few sentences in introduction; add few paragraphs in the body of your essay related to your topic which you have introduced in your beginning part of the essay. Then add few paragraphs in the summary part of your essay.
Revising to improve your essay:
This is the stage which ensures that your essay has no mistake. In this stage you need to review and revise your essay for the following:
- Check for spelling mistakes.
- Check for grammar mistakes.
- Each sentence should have a subject.
- Each sentence should make sense.
- Make sure your essay has all the parts which you have planed.
Publishing your Essay:
This is the final stage when you are ready to finalize your essay writing. Make a proper copy of your essay and share that with your parents, friends or teacher. You can always improve your essay writing skills.